Last Revised: December 26, 2022
Bingham’s Bowling Supply RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
Emails from Bingham’s Bowling Supply –
Sometimes we’ll send administrative emails about account or service changes, or new policies. You can’t opt out of them. You can always opt out of non-administrative emails like newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instruction included in these emails..
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through Us on the Site, We collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping/mailing address, payment information (including email address, and phone number, We refer to this information as “Order Information.” Your data is used for purposes that you expect it to be used for such as fulfilling your order you requested. securing your data, and communicating about, improving, or troubleshooting the products or services being provided.
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Fulfill your order
- Arrange shipping
- Sending invoices, information about your account, and/or order confirmations
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests, including refunds and complaints
- Administer your account
- Communicate with you
- Process Payment information
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Comply with any legal obligations We have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may also disclose your personal information to
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- when We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Bingham’s Bowling Supply needs to contact any other third party, it will be with your prior consent to do so FIRST
To ship you your items, We may utilize and share your information with shipping providers, such as: UPS, USPS, and/or FEDEX.
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Provider
Our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solutions provider. They host our ordering system and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose. Combined, our store plugins and hosted provider may have the following rules
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third-party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The security of your personal information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at – BinghamsBowlingSupply@outlook.com
We, Bingham’s Bowling Supply provide 1 way for you to make a purchase on our site. You use our order form If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information You provide us. For example, both Administrators and Customer Service can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices.
If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact Us about this privacy statement with any questions by emailing us at the address below
Bingham’s Bowling Supply